Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Format & Big Letters

I got a new format, I may change it here and there, but so far here goes:

5 Subjects for each post. Usually that will be every week. Back to the watercooler.1) Title: Ole Ole Ole, and Other Corporate Cheers: This one will always be the best soccer story of the week. For example, today's story would have to be Houston's win over Pachuca in the SemiFinal of SuperLiga. I know, I am supposed to hate Houston as a true EarthQuakes fan, but I can only imagine an MLS side winning SuperLiga if Pachuca isn't in the final. And, I can only imagine Houston as the American team that could possibly pull off this victory. Cheers to the Orange, as dirty as that feels.

2) Title: Rant You:This will always be a rant. For example, I might talk about how much Bob Bradley sucks as the coach of the US Men's National Team. Or, I might talk about how much Sunil Gulati sucks as the leader of the United States Soccer Federation. Or, I might talk about how Sunil Gulati called me on my personal phone number, to try and convince me the last two things I wrote were untrue. If you are wondering, yes, he did, and no, he wasn't successful.

3) Title: London Calling, No? Saudi Arabia? This will be on Player or Team news: Here I will be talking about things like Cristiano Ronaldo being the current slave of Manchester United. Or, I will talk about the Dallas camp enjoying news that boy wonder Kenny Cooper is here to stay, or, at least stay until big club offers big transfer. You will hear my spin on things of this nature here.

4) Title: State of the League:I be DonG: This will be what's coming up, what game to watch. Who's the team on the rise. I will choose at random, and blog away like Donny G. On a side note, hey Don, you leave the blogging to me.

5) Title: "I said Joe Montegna": This will be a free for all. Anything goes here. Bad emails. Stupid bigsoccer posts. Retarded American commentaries on how low scoring soccer is. And all the other bullshite you never can get enough of. By the way, wanna be the first victim, holler at your boy:
yoursoccerblogger@yahoo.com

I have a new format, and a bit of a chip on my shoulder, so let's get back to work bitches.

No comments: