Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Down!

So, this sucks mang. I was all pumped to talk about how Hong Kong sucks, because it sucks, and then my computer crashed. First of all, I blame China. So, there will be some updates in the next few days, because of the kindness and generosity of my lady friend, but I apologize about missing the last few days.
You probably want to know why China, and Hong Kong specifically sucks. The Los Angeles Galaxy went out on a fantastic voyage to bring Beckhamball to China and here's the lack of respect shown by HKFC. Beckham and fellow Galaxy mates had kinder, wiser words for the Chinese club.

Alls I am saying is, show some respect Hong Kong Football Association chairman Brian Leung. If you can't say nothing nice, than shut your effing mouth. Ok? We don't know what chairman Leung looks like, but we assume it's like this (enjoy below).
Sorry, bad mood: SacUnitedSoccerBlog@yahoo.com

No comments: